An optimized porous architecture, designed for osseointegration.
- Sheet-based architecture maximizing surface area and porosity, with 100% interconnectivity
- Mesoscale pores for graft retention and supporting bony ingrowth
- High strength and fatigue resistance compared to strut- based architectures of the same porosity
- A. Pham, C.N. Kelly, K. Gall, Journal of Materials Research (2020).
- C.N. Kelly, J. Francovich, S. Julmi, D.L. Safranski, R.E. Guldberg, H.J. Maier, K. Gall, Acta Biomaterialia (2019).
- C.N. Kelly, N.T. Evans, C.W. Irvin, S.C. Chapman, K. Gall, D.L. Safranski, Materials Science and Engineering: C (2019).
- C.N. Kelly, A.T. Miller, S.J. Hollister, R.E. Guldberg, K. Gall, Advanced Healthcare Materials (2017).
Rx Surgical Planning
Designing patient specific implants for complex reconstructions
Virtual Surgical Planning
with surgeon and restor3d engineering team
Custom surgical guides and sizing trials to support complex resections and reconstructions
Scan to Surgery in as little as 14 days
Patient scan securely uploaded to Rx Studio and de-identified of PHI
Design proposal uploaded to Rx Studio for surgeon review
Surgeon approval of design
In house additive manufacturing by restor3d